An atheist is someone that does not believe there is a God.
One of the biggest misconceptions of Christians is that a person that does not believe in Jesus does not believe in God and is, therefore, an atheist.
No other religion or spiritual system outside of Christianity believes Jesus to be God. They believe in a higher power, or higher force that many call God. Just not Jesus.
The framework for what became Christianity existed at least 3,000 years or more before the invention of Christianity. Christianity is no more than misinterpreted, misunderstood and repackaged ancient African spirituality.
Do you like what you are reading?
Were you enlightened?
Get access to all the intermediate and advance articles also with a KCL Starter membership!
- How to pray now that I don’t believe?
- How to get to heaven without dying
- How to serve god the Khemetic way?
- How to find your purpose in life?
- And many more (A library of over 70 articles and growing)
- All text in articles translatable in over 100 languages with one click of google translate located in the right margin on desktop computers or at the foot of the articles on mobile phones
Namaste (the divine in me, recognizes the divine in you)