Kemetic knowledge from our ancestors was based on principles that never changed, not rules (like Christianity). One of the basic Kemetic principles was/is that our outer experience is generated from within.
This is a deeply philosophical existential idea. In other words, humankind has pondered how did God and the universe come into existence? How did the creator create? Based on the philosophical answer to this question it has been surmised since antiquity that we are essentially mirrors of the creator.
Egyptian teaching passed down through the Greek Hermetic traditions states the all as this:
Basically, the philosophical idea states nothing can exist outside of the All. If ANYTHING existed outside of the All then it is not the ALL. Everything that exists is created from within the All. The “mind” of the All is where all creation begins and ends. This “Mind” of the all is metaphorically speaking of course. Point being the All is ALL and everything in existence is the All in a different form.
Kemetic knowledge says the universe is a reflection of the essence of the All.
Since humans mirror the All then your YOUniverse is created from your mind. According to Kemetic knowledge and wisdom, your reality or YOUniverse is created from within you. Just as the All created, as an aspect of the all you create the same way. Life is a reflection of your essence.
According to Kemetic Knowledge, the outer experience is symbolic of our inner experience. The same inner experience can be symbolized in different ways depending on the person. Different people are different aspects of the All. Each individual is the All in a different form. Each individual can, therefore, be thought of as a symbol representing the All.
Each experience is symbolic of the All. It’s simply the all in a different form. It’s an experience instead of a person or a thing. An internal emotion is an experience. But it IS the All in a different form. Underneath any emotion is the principle that it represents as a form of the All.
For example, a man that “feels” he is unattractive due to his financial status and a women that “feels” she is unattractive because of her weight are symbols of the same underlying principle of “feeling” unattractive. But, what is the underlying principle? The answer is one word. The word is the essence of all things in existence. Be it a thought or an animal. The underlying principle is vibration. It is how they feel about who they are. Human emotions are the representation of universal vibration within the physical body.
Our ancestors invoked the power of the neters to empower them to create an experience.
It will teach you the basics of the Kemetic Sciences. You will get a basic understanding of the practical use of the Neters.
You have been to many web sites that you gain knowledge and information from. But, Knowledge and wisdom are two different levels of learning. As a Christian, I could memorize many Scriptures. However, the ability to recite the scripture did very little in terms of knowing how it could be practically applied in my life.
That’s the difference in gaining knowledge and wisdom. Wisdom is the inner contemplation of knowledge. Wisdom is what you use to navigate through life. The Greeks called this inner contemplation Sophia. They got the idea from the ancient Egyptians concept of Maat.
Both Sophia and Maat are represented symbolically as feminine. It is a clue to how anyone, be they male or female acquires wisdom. The Kemetic symbolism will help you gain insight from your own well of wisdom.
In my e-course, you will be given a foundation to help you gain insight. Our ancestors communicated ideas in a way that invoked insight rather than give you something to interpret.
An interpretation means there is a fixed agreed upon meaning that you are to accept.
Our ancestors did not communicate ideas in this way. They communicated with myths and symbols in a way that inspired your individualized insight. It made the knowledge unique and personalized for you. In other words, wisdom was gained.
Remembering a bunch of facts can be satisfying for those of us that love to learn. But, when it comes to nourishing your soul there must be a level of inspiration involved that just gaining facts can never produce within.
At Khemetic centered living it is about giving you the tools to live authentically and unapologetically you.
I am glad you found this resource of value to you. I need your help in keeping the site up and going. If you would:
You can Acquire leading edge, initiate level, authentic Khemetic knowledge with a KCL Starter membership for $5.97 one time payment for one year’s access!
- Many of the articles teach you more enhanced khemetic science like The Ancient Khemetic Principle that connects Lucifer, Imhotep, and Jesus. This is cutting edge, next level knowledge, you won’t find it elsewhere unless they got it here at KCL first!
- Gain a more enhanced understanding of the divine feminine and why men struggle with connecting more satisfying relationships Kemetic wisdom teachings: The root of disconnected relationships among black men you will only find this authentic life solution-oriented knowledge here and Khemetic Centered Living
- Have you ever wondered why, with all the praying we did as Christians, does racism still endure? The Khemetic Science will give you an answer that you can begin to analyze, but more importantly, teach others so that change can occur Misapplication of the Neter Set and White Supremacy’s Endurance
- Were ancient African arrogant to state “Know thyself and you will know the Gods?” Why did they equate Themselves (men and women) with being Gods? When a nation of people truly grasps this principle they will rise above anything that stands in their way! Is The Statement We Are Gods Being Prideful and Arrogant?
- And more (A library of over 70 articles and growing) that will expand your knowledge of self and give you the ability to help enlighten others in a way that will give them the courage to disconnect from the doctrines of Christian Mental Abuse.
Namaste (the divine in me, recognizes the divine in you)